The Everyday Life of Ben, Brooke, Macy, Ava, and Aubrey Wyatt

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Update on Aubrey

I have had a couple of appointments since I last updated on Aubrey. I'm happy to report that both appointments have been pretty uneventful. I had an Ultrasound last Friday to check the fluid level and everything looked great. Fluid was in the normal range and she is growing and measuring right on track. They said she weighs 2 lbs 7 oz! That's close to what Macy weighed when she was born (2 lbs 13 oz.). I have gained 21 lbs so far (not that anybody reading this cares about that but I use this blog to "document" the things in our life that I would never remember otherwise). I also had my glucose screening and got the results back from that yesterday. I do not have gestational diabetes but my blood work came back that I am "a tad anemic." So, the Dr. put me on some iron supplements to take in addition to my prenatal vitamin. This is not surprising. Even when I am not pregnant, doctors always tell me that my iron levels are low or that I am borderline anemic.

One exciting thing is that we set the c-section date for December 17th! Only 12 weeks away! I ordered her bedding and have spent quite a bit of time going through boxes of Ava and Macy's baby stuff, but other than that I haven't done anything to the nursery. Every time I go in there, I get overwhelmed by all of the baby gear and piles of baby clothes so I just shut the door and walk away. I plan to get in there this weekend though and get some things done. This pic will give you an idea of what her bedding will look like. I ordered it from etsy so it is being custom made, but it looks just like this except it is light pink and gray instead of purple and gray.


Custom Grey Damask with Accent YOUR CHOICE 4-Piece Complete Boutique Crib Nursery Bedding Set
 
 
Here are some 3-D pics from the ultrasound last week:
 
 
 
 See her foot right by her head? Her toe is almost touching her forehead!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment