The Everyday Life of Ben, Brooke, Macy, Ava, and Aubrey Wyatt

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Photo Shoot

I didn't want to post any of these pictures until I sent out Aubrey's birth announcements. Here are some newborn pictures that were taken in the hospital. Aubrey didn't wake up or cry for the first 3 days of her life until this photographer came in. She decided during the photo shoot to wake up, move around non stop, and cry. So... we only got a few that were decent.

This is the one I used for the announcement. Love those sweet cheeks.

Love it in black and white too. We had a big print made of this one to frame.



 
 
 
I set up my own photo shoot to try to get some good shots with all three girls. All three of them were actually pretty cooperative. I got some pretty good ones. Just wish I was a better photographer.
 
 














 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment