The Everyday Life of Ben, Brooke, Macy, Ava, and Aubrey Wyatt

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Macy Claire

Macy is the star student in her class this week. Her teacher sent home a poster for us to decorate and fill in all of her favorite things. We needed some pictures of just Macy for the poster so I started going through all of my pictures to see what I could find. Here is what I found. It pretty much sums up our little Macy Claire.....






This one wouldn't be so bad except here is what Ava was doing at that exact same moment:

 



Apparently she has always been into funny faces.

 
Eating a jalapeno. Because it's normal for a 5 year old to like jalapenos.

 
And finally..... a glimpse into what the camera roll on my phone looks like. 1,000,000 Macy selfies:




 
 
Oh how dull our lives would be without this goofy little girl!
 
 
I actually did find a few decent pictures of her. Here is her finished Star Student poster:
  
She did all of the coloring and writing by herself. We helped her spell words and I cut out the pictures and wrote her name with a glitter pen. She did the rest!

You may not be able to read it but her favorite food is "vegetables." Again, totally normal for a 5 year old, right???
 
Someday I would like to be "a pilot"
 
 
She has to tell her class about the poster tomorrow so here she is practicing before bedtime.
 

And because Ava can't handle that Macy is star student and she isn't, she made her own "starring me" poster. It says "You R the Star Stoodt" and lists all of her favorite things. : ) Apparently Macy's teacher draws out of a hat every Friday and Ava's teacher goes alphabetically. It's no fun being a W!!
 
 
 
 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment