The Everyday Life of Ben, Brooke, Macy, Ava, and Aubrey Wyatt

Saturday, August 3, 2013

7 months

Aubrey is 7 months now! Right after she turned 7 months, she got her first two teeth. She was a little needy and a little fussy but not the screaming and up all night that teething sometimes brings (I'm looking at you Ava and Macy). She also started babbling! She says, mamama and bababa and byebyebye. Love it so much! We spent about 10 days in Arkansas and all of this happened while we were there. The funny thing is Ava and Macy got their first teeth and started babbling while at my parent's house too. The girls' first babble was dadada so I'm glad Aubrey gave me a "mama" first. : )

She is also doing this:



She hasn't figured out how to coordinate her arms and legs yet but she is rocking back and forth which means she is close. Sooo not ready for her to be on the move!! She can already get across the room by scooting on her belly and rolling. There will be no stopping her when she starts crawling!

She is still doing 4, 6oz bottles a day and eating rice cereal, oatmeal, and baby food. I also started giving her some puffs and mum mums.



I have enjoyed my time with her this summer so much. Mrs. Paulina has been over a few times to keep her when I have a doctors appointment or something. She has kept all 3 kids plus her two! Quite the handful!




Here are a few pics from the last month:

 
Hanging with her buddy Gibson.
 
 
Everything goes straight to the mouth.
 





 



 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment