The Everyday Life of Ben, Brooke, Macy, Ava, and Aubrey Wyatt

Thursday, June 23, 2011

House Update

The house is coming along so well. I think we are getting close to being done!! The tentative completion date is July 22nd. Here are some pics that our realtor sent to us today. I just couldn't wait to share.


Brick and stone are done.



The bars on the staircase are wrought iron. That is plastic covering them. 


They installed the granite in the kitchen yesterday! I am in love with the kitchen cabinets. They are even prettier than I thought they would be.


This is a view of the dining room.


 This is the playroom. There are built-in shelves on both sides of that bench in front of the window.


So excited and ready to move in!!!

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't believe how much they have completed just since I was there!
    MOM
    P.S. I don't know how to leave a messgae with my name so it goes in as anonymous.

    ReplyDelete