The Everyday Life of Ben, Brooke, Macy, Ava, and Aubrey Wyatt

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Celebrating America Over the Years

I am looking for every excuse I can NOT to pack. I am so over it. I feel it is very urgent that I post pictures of Ava and Macy from previous 4th of July holidays. It is way more important than packing. : ) I said I wanted to post old pictures of them for every holiday so here we go.

2008
I am not sure what we were doing on the actual 4th of July but I know we took a trip to my Aunt Di and Uncle Keith's house boat in Hot Springs sometime that month.  We moved to Fort Worth at the end of the month so we spent all of July with grandparents. I remember that the girls started sitting up, cutting their first teeth, and started saying "dadada" during our time at the houseboat.





2009
The girls had a 4th of July parade at school. I remember we left straight from the parade and went to Arkansas. We spent the Holiday in Little Rock with Grammy and Pawpaw.








2010

Mom and Dad came to visit us in Fort Worth. We went to a little festival/celebration in Arlington and enjoyed a petting zoo, street performers, festival food, a live band, and fireworks. The girls still talk about it. They had so much fun.




Watching Fireworks




Good times. It's fun to look back and see how much they have grown. Alright, well I guess I'll get back to packing. ugh! Saturday is the big move day. So excited and ready to get settled into our new home!


No comments:

Post a Comment